Dr. Raymond Lesser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Lesser?

February 13th, 2013

Avoid this doctor

Making an appointment was extremely difficult. I called his various offices, and no one ever answered the phone . I left a message on the answering machine and never got a call back. After several days of trying, I finally made an appointment, but the staff were very unhelpful. He recommended an MRI, and when trying to get the right info from the staff (ie what diagnosis codes, what contrast type) the person I spoke with was rude and reluctant to give me that info so I could provide it to the MRI center. After getting the results, I again called several days before I actually spoke with someone to schedule a follow up. On the day of my scheduled appointment, I showed up and the doctor was not there. I was told he had already left for the day, and either he or the staff remembered that I had an appointment. I was promised a phone call for the next business day, and never got one. I called back again the following day (again having called over 10 consecutIve times before anyone answered the phone) only to be told he was in the middle of office hours and seeing patients...guess I wasn't considered a patient. 4 hours later I get a call that lasted less than 3 minutes with the doctor saying he did not know what was wrong, and did not know how to fix my hearing issue that I had been experiencing. He then tells me to just give him a call in 6 montHs if it's still a problem. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR. HIS STAFF ARE UNPROFESSIONAL, UNKNOWLEDGABLE, AND UNCOURTEOUS. Save your time and find another doctor

July 30th, 2012

A Great ENT Doctor

I have visited many physicians ranging from family doctors, OB/GYN, dermatologist, pediatrician to fertility doctor. I can tell if a doctor knows what he is doing or not. I can also tell if a doctor is practicing mechanically or with great common sense. Dr. Raymond Lesser certainly is a doctor with great common sense. He can easily pinpoint the cause of your problem and come up with a solution. He will select the minimum procedure to eliminate your illness. He is skillful in those delicate procedures without causing unnecessary trauma. He is a kind doctor who cares about his patients. I would strongly recommend him to anyone who needs to see an ENT doctor.

October 11th, 2011

Dr. Lesser

Overall I have a very positive opinion of Dr. Lesser. I had my sinus surgery done by him several years ago. There has been considerable improvement to my sinus problems. Dr. Lesser is a true professional - keeps appts on time with little wait time, spends enough time answering questions and concerns and good advise on the treatment plan.

October 9th, 2017