A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Leung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Leung, Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Leung, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leung graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Leung has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond W P Leung MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Plastic Surgery, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond W. Leung practice?
- Dr. Raymond Leung has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Leung practices Surgery, Plastic Surgery, and Occupational Medicine near Monterey Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chino, CA and Anaheim, CA.
See Monterey Park Surgeons and Monterey Park Plastic Surgeons.