A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Leung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Leung, Surgeon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Leung, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leung graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Leung has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans