Dr. Raymond Moy Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Moy?

February 24th, 2015

Very Unprofessional

This office is not a welcoming place by no means. The staff are very rude and unprofessional. Dr. Moy made me feel very uncomfortable at every visit. I never felt my needs as a patient we met. I wish I would have found this site before I went to office. I really hope someday that office reads these reviews and works toward a change. Very Sad Ex-patient

August 23rd, 2013

Irresponsible d/c

Dr Moy took me off of a benzodiazepine, which is fine, he took me from three times a day to nothing, all at once. My blood pressure made all the monitors emit sounds I've never heard from them before, I felt awful and like I was going to fall over even while sitting down. I have no history I dependence or abuse, of any substances. This is not a healthy or safe way to go off of that class of medication.

November 6th, 2012

Horrible reception, customer service and assistance

The front desk staff is not knowledgeable on varying insurance practices. Debbie specifically was extremely rude and not interested in correcting the billig error to ensure the insurance paid the claim.

September 14th, 2012

This "doctor" saw my daughter, who is highly anxious and depressed. He told her she is fine, and does not need any medication adjustment. She called me hysterical, asking what she can do now; she's at the end of her options. I fear for her life.

January 23rd, 2012

rude staff

All I need is check-ups to get refills, so my appointment is relatively fast. Dr. Moy reads his list of questions, faxes in my script, and sends me on my way. I'm an easy patient.My issue is with the front desk/billing staff. Two are polite and speak to me with respect. I pay my copays/bills, and always come to my scheduled appointments. However, I believe it is the billing department that whenever they speak to me on the phone or in person it is with a rude and condescending tone, where I actually feel as though I'm being scolded. I'm sick of it. This place is a good example of a doctor's office where no one really cares and some just hate their jobs and people. Also, at one appointment, the patient before me had been bleeding in the room. They called me back to the room and I stayed in the doorway because there was blood all over the counter. She told me to come on in, and I couldn't believe it. She cleaned it up as I was in the room. Pretty sure you aren't supposed to do that...

April 19th, 2010

Jerk

Our child was sexually assaulted and even though our insurance company said they would pay for treatment they decided not to in the end. Paying for 13 days of hospitalization from our own pockets was the least of our worries. Dr. Moy saw our daughter once while she was hospitalized. His crack office staff sent the bill for his services to our adolescent child and when she didnt pay they suddenly discovered that we were responsible and sent the bill to collections. Again, we have other worries but as a person who has never failed to pay a debt I am a little disappointed. If the good doctor had even the most rudimentary knowledge of the situation I am sure he would have done things differently. My question is, how could he treat our child and NOT know the situation? As we struggle to pay off tens of thousands of dollars of debt that we could never have anticipated I will always remember Dr. Moys compassion and his dire need for a couple of hundred dollars.

February 17th, 2009

RUDE!

This Joker should have his license pulled, he has no business caring for people. His billing department is VERY prompt, too bad this man is not as good as the people that send out his bills!

October 12th, 2008

Not worth your time

I saw Dr. Moy a few years ago and the damage has been done. I left him being on 10 psych meds. so doped up I couldn't think. I'm now on 2 and feeling better than ever with another doctor. I'd like to go to an ethics committe about him!

June 19th, 2008

Uncaring and unprofessional

Dr. Moy is a unpleasant surprise when we patients are in need. He was rude, didn't want to listen, and would not answer questions. He sure has a great billing department though, the bill came almost as fast as he rushed me out of his office. Unless forced, do not see this man, it is of no use to you.

October 17th, 2017