2.5

Aug 31st, 2015

I was so hopeful and really wanted help from him, but to no avail. What everyone else is saying here is very accurate. Very sad fairbanks doesn't have a rheumatologist. I wish it wasn't so.

Mar 17th, 2015

very rude, patronizing, my hands are disfigured, he called me vain for seeking treatment!

Strange Way to Operate show details Strange Way to Operate
by Alaska on May 23rd, 2014

Operates his own business, nobody to answer phone, may return message within a week, does not take notes, and forget getting a prescription from him I had to go to my other doctor because I ran out and he never called in new prescriptions. Moved out of his office and never even told anyone where he is, seems like he is hiding from someone.

Really!? show details Really!?
Jul 3rd, 2012

He didn't listen and basically said I lied. He focused on something he should have not even been bothered by.

Mar 30th, 2012

Flat out ignored my concerns and seemed surprised when I returned still in pain. But I guess that should be expected from a doctor whose first words out of his mouth to a new patient are, "Oh look, it's the big faker!" Seriously. And good luck getting copies of your records to take with you when you inevitably have to go get a second opinion.

Aug 10th, 2011

My vsculitis relapsed and Dr Wilson failed to order the ANCA test. It took two months for him to send the blood test results to my opthamologist.