Learn more about Dr. Raymond Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Walsh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walsh
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Walsh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from University Of Manchester, England. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Walsh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Lutheran Med Ctrsun Setpark Hlth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Barry Walsh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond B. Walsh practice?
- Dr. Raymond Walsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Walsh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Orthopedic Surgeons.