A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Walsh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walsh
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Walsh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from University Of Manchester, England. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Walsh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Lutheran Med Ctrsun Setpark Hlth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Barry Walsh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond B. Walsh practice?
- Dr. Raymond Walsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Walsh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Orthopedic Surgeons.