Learn more about Dr. Raymond Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Walsh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Walsh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from University Of Manchester, England. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Walsh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Lutheran Med Ctrsun Setpark Hlth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walsh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond B. Walsh practice?
Dr. Raymond Walsh practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.