A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Watts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Watts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Watts, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Watts graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Watts has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- Children's Hospital of Alabama
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Gordon Watts MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond G. Watts practice?
- Dr. Raymond Watts has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Watts practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Pediatricians and Birmingham Pediatric Specialists.