A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Webster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Webster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Webster, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Webster graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Webster has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Anthony Webster MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond A. Webster practice?
- Dr. Raymond Webster has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Webster practices Family Medicine near Port Washington, NY.
See Port Washington Family Physicians.