A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstein
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Weinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Weinstein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Weinstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Georgetown Univ. Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Saul Weinstein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond S. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Raymond Weinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Weinstein practices Family Medicine near Manassas, VA.
See Manassas Family Physicians.