A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Weinstein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Weinstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Georgetown Univ. Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Saul Weinstein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond S. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Raymond Weinstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Weinstein practices Family Medicine near Vienna, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Centreville, VA and Manassas, VA.
See Vienna Primary Care Doctors.