A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Wertheim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wertheim
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wertheim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Wertheim, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wertheim graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Benedict Wertheim MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Raymond B. Wertheim practice?
- Dr. Raymond Wertheim has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Wertheim practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Pediatricians and Silver Spring Psychiatrists.