Dermatologists, Surgical Specialist
Video profile
333 E Main St
Hendersonville, TN 37075
615-824-7491
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  show details
Feb 10th, 2014

Dr. Wesley is very conscientious about his diagnosis and his bedside manner put me at ease right away. I will continue to see him.

|  DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR all he wants to do is surgery on EVERYONE  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2013

My first appt I waited over an hour in the lobby then once being called back the nurse gave me a gown to put on and left only to barge back in 2 minutes later when I was stark naked in the room. I yelled WAIT and she closed the door leaving it 1/2 open and said I'm waiting. Dr. Westley came in looked at the discolored freckle on my back and started saying he thought I had 3 kinds of cancer and the spot on my back needed to be removed, scaring the CRAP out of me. Then he left and his nurse returns with a paper for me to sign, I said "what is this" she said "hes cutting the spot off your back". I said "When" the nurse said Now! I told her I have anxiety and don't take things like this well with out my husband for support. I said she was going to have to wait till I called him. She stayed in the room and I got off the phone and the nurse in a rude tone said "did he give you permission"? I ended up letting Dr. Westley take it off and leaving in complete hysterics because he said he was pretty positive I had 3 kinds of skin cancer. The 2 and 3rd appts were just as bad and I would not let him cut me up any more and went for a second opinion. Once I went to the 2nd opinions office the receptionist saw my records that I brought over and said is this RAYMOND Westley? I said yup and she asked "Is he still chopping everyone of his patients up"? Then the 2nd opinion Doc said I had simple age spots and check back in once a year and THAT WAS IT!

|  One of the most important of all the Doctors I see.  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2012

Dr. Wesley has been treating me for over 25 years. My generation thought that we could never get enough sun and we are having to deal with the consequences now. I had a stroke in 1996 and bypass surgurey in 2007 and still doing most of what I want to do. I lost a close friend to melanoma a few years ago and I trust Dr. Wesley with monitoring my condition and treating what shows up when I see him. I trust all my Doctors but I know that Dr. Wesley is the most caring Doctor that I know

|  show details
by Susan on Mar 25th, 2009

Dr. Wesley diagnosed me with Melanoma. He has been with me every step of the way. I have an over-the-top confidence in Dr. Wesley. He tells it like it is and lets you make your choices. Amazing doctor!