A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Westermeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Westermeyer is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Westermeyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Westermeyer graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Westermeyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tillamook County Hospital
- Tuality Healthcare
- Tuality Forest Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond E Westermeyer MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond E. Westermeyer practice?
- Dr. Raymond Westermeyer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Westermeyer practices Internal Medicine near Borrego Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, OR and Sisters, OR.
See Borrego Springs Internists.