Dr. Raymond Westermeyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Westermeyer?

Birth Control

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Westermeyer?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 18th, 2014

former patient from Tillamook county

The best doctor I had for over ten years, and previous years. Great diagnosis skills and very caring toward all his patients. took care of my real mom prior to her emergency problems and passing. Took care of my foster mom/best friend with many complex issues. He counseled me, took care of physical multi complex medical problems with respect and much concern. My Portland physician highly recommended Dr. Ray, to me when consulting on my health issues. I am considering driving from Clackamas to have him manage my care, that is how highly I regard him. If Lebanon is closer I would go there. You could not have a better doctor than Dr Ray Westermeyer, I would go anywhere to have him take care of me. He did an excellent job for my children and former husband! Go see him!

June 7th, 2016