- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Whalen is Satisfactory. Dr. Whalen has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Whalen, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Incontinence.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Whalen graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Whalen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Valley General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Whalen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Whalen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond K. Whalen practice?
Dr. Raymond Whalen practices Urology and Surgery near Everett, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Port Angeles, WA and EVERETT, WA.
See Everett Urologists and Everett Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ramon Whalen, Dr. Raymundo Whalen, Dr. Ray Whalen