A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Whalen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Whalen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Whalen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Whalen graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Whalen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Keith Whalen MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond K. Whalen practice?
- Dr. Raymond Whalen has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Whalen practices Urology near Everett, WA.
See Everett Urologists.