Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Brilliant  |  show details
by Sarah on Jun 19th, 2014

Dr White saved my husband from losing his foot after another ortho surgeon botched a fusion. Dr White is a savior.

|  He was sent by an angel to help me!  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2012

After a head on collision my injuries were in his opinion, "horrific". He rebuilt parts of a broken mess back into a recognizable limb and. Key as well as comforting my distressed loved ones. He has a kind heart and caring soul as well as a God given gift. I am walking now because of Ray White and his team!

|  show details
May 24th, 2012

Dr. White is the reason I am walking with no knee pain. It has been 17 years since my tibial osteotomy was done. I have-not had any pain since I woke up! My second leg has been done 5 years ago no pain in that leg also. He took care of my mom also. She healed up great. You could not even see the fracture when he finished. It was impressive because the fracture was between her total knee and total hip hardware. I was blown away.

|  show details
May 21st, 2009

Dr White is an excellent doctor. After a serious car accident, I was seen by another doctor who told me I'd never walk again. After getting a 2nd opinion from Dr. White, I went into surgery & was back walking in just a few weeks. He was WONDERFUL!