A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Whitted:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Whitted, Gynecologist, Gynecologic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Whitted, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Natural Family Planning Methods
- Ovarian Cysts
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Bleeding (Hematometra)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitted graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Whitted has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Wayne Whitted MD and MPH is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond W. Whitted practice?
- Dr. Raymond Whitted has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Whitted practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.