A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Wolf is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolf
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wolf Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Wolf has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Desmond Wolf DO, RPVI, and RVT is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond D. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Raymond Wolf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Wolf practices Family Medicine near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Vandalia, OH.
See Dayton Primary Care Doctors.