Dr. Raymond Wolf DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

April 1st, 2016
The best around
Dr Wolf is amazing. I've seen him several times for different things, and the results are always amazing! He is up to date on current treatments and procedures, allowing him to fix problems that other cosmetic surgeons don't know how to deal with. He is also super nice, and so is the office staff.

December 13th, 2014
I had a great experience with Dr. Wolf he explained the procedure very well . This was all new to me so it was very nice to have someone I totally trusted , he definitely knows his stuff, I love my results and would go back to him again .

September 5th, 2014
Highly Recommend!
I would recommend Dr. Wolf to anyone needing this kind of surgery. After my experience there, I consider Dr. Wolf Highly skilled. If I were from out of state, I would travel here from any distance to see Dr. Wolf.

June 16th, 2014
Better than expected!
I had two procedures performed by Dr. Wolf, about 5 weeks apart in 2014. Dr. Wolf is knowledgeable, upfront, honest, personable, and has a great sense of humor. My results met expectations on one procedure and far exceeded on the other. Office staff was friendly and very supportive. I just turned 60 this year and this was the greatest birthday present I could have given myself!

November 11th, 2013
Very satisfied
Been getting botox for over 10 years here and have been very happy. Had a few procedures done also, and again very satisfied. Very professional along with his staff.

April 29th, 2013
Fantastic!
I wasn't sure what to expect from this experience, but I to say that Dr. Wolf was spectacular. He made me feel very comfortable and at ease and I LOVE MY RESULTS!

April 25th, 2013
I really don't usually write reviews but I had such a great experience here at Dr. Wolf's office that I just had to comment. He shared his opinions with my decision to have my surgery and they were right on. I am glad he is the doc and I listened to him! Couldn't be happier and I would recommend him to my mother.....by the way I did and she is seeing him now for her surgeries. Thanks Dr. Wolf!!

November 30th, 2012
Complete medcial excellence
Dr.Wolf is the most intelligent,talented and thorough physician I have ever known. I have personally worked with multiple physicians of all different specialties for the last 14 years and Dr Wolf is by far the most talented and educated. From cosmetic procedures,diagnosis and proper treatment of varicose veins- both medical and cosmetic, to a patient's overall physical,medical well being-he is outstanding. I trust him with my entire family and will never go anywhere else. Dr.Wolf is honest and always has the best interest of the patient. He will never perform a procedure that is unneccesary, even at the patient's request. I highly recommend Dr.Wolf to anyone.

November 24th, 2012
Great doc and always right on with his diagnosis. Has been my doctor for several years.

October 23rd, 2012
I got lucky when I enlisted Google in helping me find a doc to do my lipo procedures. Dr. Wolf is awesome, he cuts to the chase and doesn't sugar coat - he will tell you if the procedure you want will actually give you the results you're hoping for. I really appreciated that because going with his recommendation instead of what I thought I needed gave me the body I never thought I'd have again after I had my kids. I'll be using him for more work in the future!

October 10th, 2012
Love Love Love the Lipo
Dr. Wolf did some lipo on my uppper and lower abdominal area and I just love the way I look now. He showed me 3 tubes of fat that he took out, and I couldn't be more pleased. I would not have cared if he was the highest priced dr., he did a great job on me. Thanks Dr. Wolf!!!

October 4th, 2012
Honestly dont know what all bad reviews about...
I am just wondering why these few bad reviews?? Dr. Wolf was very courteous, very much knows what he is doing. Great cosmetic surgeon and vascular surgeon. Several procedures and very happy patient!Glad I didn't listen and believe some of these reviews, outstanding doctor and very much knows what he is doing. If you are looking for someone to take care of your cosmetic/vascular needs, I would say Dr. Wolf is definitely the doctor to see.