A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Yost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Yost, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yost graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Yost has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Vincent Yost MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond V. Yost practice?
- Dr. Raymond Yost has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Yost practices Diagnostic Radiology near Golden, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Lakewood, CO.
See Golden Radiologists.