A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Yung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Yung is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yung
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Yung, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yung graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Yung has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond L Yung MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond L. Yung practice?
- Dr. Raymond Yung has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Yung practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.