A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Yung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Yung is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yung
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Yung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Yung, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yung graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Yung has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond L Yung MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond L. Yung practice?
- Dr. Raymond Yung has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Yung practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Flushing, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.