Overall Review

2.2

December 20th, 2014
IT
Dr. Raymond L. Yung is a excellent Doctor. he know what he doing. fast and get to the point. My family and I are happy to choose him. We recommend him to my friend and other family.

March 20th, 2013
Worse ENT Doctor
My 16-yr daughter went in there for an infection of the nose, and he spent less than 3 min. with her and sent her home with some antibiotic prescription. My daughter waited 45 min. for him, and he only spent less than 3 minutes with her. How compassionate he is! This doctor sucks, and have very bedside manners. He's a money hungry doctor in Chinatown that acts and walks like a duck. Quack at its best.

July 6th, 2012
DO NOT VISIT THIS DOCTOR
He only wants your money. Not professional and randomly give reports. What I discussed with the technicians behind was a complete reverse with him. Every question was not answered. I know I have ear problems but he said everything is fine. He just wanted to brush me off. This place is always overly booked because many patients don't speak English, each visit took hours even I had appointment. Please be aware of your insurance. If they can't claim from your insurance they'll send you pricy bills. The staff won't check and won't warn.This place is a true rip-off.

February 25th, 2012
A very bad doctor! He didn't make a correct diagnosis!

February 25th, 2012
Dr. Yung wanted to operate on nose for a slight deviated septum. When I asked him how is that going to help me, he could not come up with an answer. Then he decided that I don't need the operation and want to sell me those allergy drop treatment, that is not FDA approved. This guy is more of a used car salesman than a doctor!

December 28th, 2011
SO NOT PROFFESIONAL !!!!
I normally don't take other review on doctors until I see the doctor myself. After visit this doctor, I'm totally disappointed. He was not caring and has no patient to listen to my questions about my conditions. He opened the door and stand by the door while I was still sitting in the chair trying to ask more questions. I just felt that he's rushing me out. More worse, he didn't even bother to look into my historical medical report that I bought to the office for him to review. I waited more than 50 mins with the appt. and he spent less than 5 minutes. It makes me felt that he only cares about collecting money from my insurance company. I definitly NOT recommand this doctor to anyone.

November 5th, 2011
Terrible front desk staff
My husband is here waiting to pick up a medication and was called to pick up the medication. The wait time so far is 50 minutes... And we r still waiting. I am starting to wondering they make the actual drug here. If you cannot handle the patient load, you should either hire more staff or stop scheduling patients. This doctor obiously do not care about how precious time is for other people. Would not recommend this doctor.

January 20th, 2011
Open mind. Respectful. Well manner. Medical Equipment in his office is excellent.