A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Zablotny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Zablotny is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Zablotny, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zablotny graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Zablotny has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Zablotny MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Raymond Zablotny practice?
- Dr. Raymond Zablotny has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Zablotny practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.