Dr. Raymonda Rastegar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymonda Rastegar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 10th, 2016

Wonderful experiences.

She is simply a delight! Very professional, knowledgeable, caring and patient.

October 27th, 2015

Don't waste your time.

Dr. Rastegar ordered a 24 hour holter monitor. Both the one she ordered and the one I had done two years prior (with a different cardiologist) discovered sinus bradycardia, sinus tachycardia, and sinus arrhythmia while echos showed MR and TR regurgitation with mitrial valve prolapse. Dr. Rastegar dismissed these findings and offered no treatment and no explanation for their presence. I have since been to an actual cardiologist who has diagnosed me with Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome which is related to the same autoimmune disorder Dr. Rastegar was well aware of. Don't waste your time. Go elsewhere.

April 15th, 2015

Dr. Rastegar is amazing and I wish she could be cloned! Compassionate, knowledgable and trustworthy

June 9th, 2013

Just amazing!

April 12th, 2013

Amazing

Ive been using Dr. Rastegar for nearly twenty years, she is an excellent cardiologist. She is extremely caring and always treats me like she would her own family. As far as Drs go, they don't get any better.

July 24th, 2012

This Doctor Just Doesn't Care

My experience with Dr. Raymonda Rastegar was a disgrace. I cannot recommend her based on the way I was treated. She was very unprofessional and dismissive to me, and I am appalled that a doctor is allowed to act this way.

September 5th, 2011

very dedicated and caring!

She is an incredibly kind person who really cares about her patients and their well being. Explains things in a clear manner and is accessible to answer any and all quesitons

August 30th, 2011

Great doctor

listens to you and helps to find solutions to your medical problems.

May 16th, 2011

High hopes; disappointing experience

I was diagnosed with a tachyarrhythmia (originally thought to be NRSVT) in 2009 but had to switch cardiologists this year after he moved offices. I was looking forward to meeting with Dr. Rastegar as I have begun to worry about a specific, reoccurring pain in my leg along with rather intense levitico reticulitis. Because I am young, and female, I've often faced dismissive reactions from cardiologists, but I assumed once the problem had been diagnosed, the days of defending my presence would be over.Sadly, she did absolutely no tests to check my legs, and rushed me out of the office after a quick checkup. I left with no answered questions and no sense of reassurance. (In fact, As I was getting ready to leave, I said, "So you aren't concerned by my leg pain then?" to which Dr. Rastegar scoffed, "No," with a wave of her hand. Perhaps she is right not to be concerned, but she never explained her reasons and, more importantly, never did any thing to actually check my legs.)On the bright side, the office staff was pleasant and the wait time was not terrible. I only wish I did not leave feeling as though I needed see another doctor.

June 9th, 2010

One of the Few Best Left

April 17th, 2010

Great Doctor--You won't find one better.

Dr. Rastegar has treated both my wife and me for almost 10 years. She is the best!

February 14th, 2010