A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymund Cordero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymund Cordero, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cordero graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Cordero has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymund S Cordero MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymund S. Cordero practice?
- Dr. Raymund Cordero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymund Cordero practices Surgery near Wildomar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Corona, CA.
See Wildomar Surgeons.