Learn more about Dr. Raymund Cordero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymund Cordero, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cordero
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cordero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymund Cordero, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cordero graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Cordero has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymund S Cordero MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymund S. Cordero practice?
- Dr. Raymund Cordero has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymund Cordero practices Surgery near Wildomar, CA.
See Wildomar Surgeons.