Learn more about Dr. Raymund Cuevo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymund Cuevo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymund Cuevo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuevo graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cuevo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymund Cuevo MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Raymund Cuevo practice?
- Dr. Raymund Cuevo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymund Cuevo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Falls Church, VA.
See Fairfax Internists, Fairfax Hematologists, and Fairfax Oncologists.