A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymund Dala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymund Dala, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dala graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Dala has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymund Montero Dala MD is a male Pathologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Raymund M. Dala practice?
- Dr. Raymund Dala has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymund Dala practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Pompano Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Pathologists.