A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymund Dantes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymund Dantes is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dantes graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Dantes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymund Barretto Dantes MD and MPH is a male Internist and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymund B. Dantes practice?
- Dr. Raymund Dantes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymund Dantes practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Duluth, GA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Duluth Hospitalists and Duluth Internists.