A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymundo Billena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymundo Billena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Billena
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Billena Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eating Disorders
- Lyme Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Billena graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Billena has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
- St Mary's Medical Center - Hobart
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymundo Lachica Billena BS and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymundo L. Billena practice?
- Dr. Raymundo Billena has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymundo Billena practices Family Medicine near Merrillville, IN.
See Merrillville Primary Care Doctors.