A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymundo Billena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymundo Billena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eating Disorders
- Lyme Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Billena graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Billena has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
- St Mary's Medical Center - Hobart
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymundo Lachica Billena BS and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymundo L. Billena practice?
- Dr. Raymundo Billena has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymundo Billena practices Family Medicine near Merrillville, IN.
See Merrillville Primary Care Doctors.