A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymundo Caparros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymundo Caparros, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Caparros graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Caparros has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymundo Idea Caparros FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raymundo I. Caparros practice?
- Dr. Raymundo Caparros has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymundo Caparros practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Glen Burnie, MD.
See Glen Burnie Internists, Glen Burnie Critical Care Practitioners, and Glen Burnie Pulmonologists.