A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymundo Romero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymundo Romero, Medical Oncologist, Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romero
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Romero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymundo Romero, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Romero graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Romero has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymundo Romero MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Raymundo Romero practice?
- Dr. Raymundo Romero has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymundo Romero practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Oncologists.