A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymundo Romero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymundo Romero, Medical Oncologist, Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romero
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Romero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymundo Romero, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Romero graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Romero has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymundo Romero MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Raymundo Romero practice?
- Dr. Raymundo Romero has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymundo Romero practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Oncologists.