A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rayna Grothe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rayna Grothe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rayna Grothe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grothe graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Grothe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rayna Maring Grothe MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rayna M. Grothe practice?
- Dr. Rayna Grothe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rayna Grothe practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Des Moines, IA.
See Rochester Pediatricians and Rochester Pediatric Specialists.