A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rayna Yuen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rayna Yuen is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rayna Yuen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yuen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Yuen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rayna Yuen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rayna Yuen practice?
- Dr. Rayna Yuen has 1 office location.
Dr. Rayna Yuen practices Pediatrics near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians.