Dr. Raynita Dsouza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raynita Dsouza?

She is a good, caring doctor, but her staff at her Fort Myers and Estero offices are horrible. I am going to a different doctor.

Posted on April 7th, 2017

new patient

Posted on September 19th, 2016

I have only had my initial visit with Dr Raynita but I already LOVE her! I switched to her from Lee Memorial. I was ready to leave Lee Memorial due to always seeing a new doctor each visit (student doc), not being able to develop a doc/pt relationship, and several billing dept errors! I wanted a family doctor that was not a big affiliated office. One where I would consistently see the same doctor and one I could build a trusted doc/pt relationship with. After some research I decided to try Dr Raynita.. and I am so glad I did! She is by far the most compassionate doctor I have met in a long time. She genuinely cared and listened to me. She was not afraid to help and was not intimidated by my health issues. She also gave me her honest opinion and was not afraid to tell me she thought I may be making a mistake on something I had discussed with her. She spent adequate time getting to know me and right of the bat sent me for thorough lab work that Lee Memorial never did in the 3 years I went to them! As some of the other reviews have stated, the front staff seems a bit unorganized and short temperament. However, I am not there to see them I am there to see the Dr so for right now that is not a big deal to me. I hope that I found a doctor for years to come and I wish I would have switched sooner!!

Great Doctor

Posted on August 19th, 2016

A very nice doctor,,,,,,very pretty as well. Office Staff could be friendlier. Tammy is nasty at times( mood disorder)...

Posted on August 16th, 2016

she is lovley

Drs. definitely DO differ from state to state- Dr. Souza......thumbs up!

Posted on June 30th, 2016

Dr. was nothing like MI drs I'm used to. She was VERY nice, prompt, didn'T MAKE ME WAIT FOREVER. Didn't give me any problems whatsoever in re writing my for my medication. She used a prescription pad and not a laptop and printer. I'm a new patient but was able to get in right away as I was completely out of my Coumadin as I am a stroke survivor. She wasn't threatened by my knowledge of medicine, medical issues and conditions. I am now moving to FL and Dr. Souza has agreed to help me help myself by hooking me up with the correct specialist's who can do what is needed to get me back walking after 16 yrs.Finally someone who'll listen to me and not push pharmaceuticals at me I do not like new drugs. Don't trust really till been out on the market 5+ years and has NO deaths from and has mild minor side effectst.

Posted on May 26th, 2016

I thought that Dr. D'Souza was very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. BUT, her STAFF is basically inept! Terrible lack of professionalism, sometimes rude, and definitely not helpful. They do not return calls, nor follow up with requests. She needs to hire more professional help or else she will continue to lose patients, as I have left.

love this doctor

Posted on August 4th, 2015

Both doctors are fabulous. They listen, they care and I highly recommend them. The only problem with their practice is the abject rudeness of Tammy, the woman at the front desk. If you can tolerate Tammy ... you have found Doctors you will stay with forever. Melissa is a dream...she is professional and friendly and very educated.

Posted on June 7th, 2015

As a healthcare provider myself, the ease of working with Dr. N. D'Souza is appreciated. Time is not wasted which I also appreciate.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on May 15th, 2015

VERY understanding helpful Doctor.Recommend to EVERYONE !!!

Posted on February 26th, 2015

She is so energetic and is able to diagnose and process information quickly. Staff is very efficient

Michael

Posted on January 26th, 2015

The lady behind the desk needs to learn 'People Skills" ! Her name is TAMMY and I refuse to come back to this doctor because of her lousy attitude!

thank God for Dr. D'Souza

Posted on January 13th, 2015

Dr Raynita D'Souza is a kind and caring person and most important is an intelligent Doctor. knows her stuff... She is worth waiting for and I have am so fortunate to have her as my PCP. She may not spend alot of time with you ,but there's no need to.. that;s what her highly qualified staff is there for and they know exactly what to do,, keep the good work up I know and have seen the weirdos you have to put up . god bless youall