Dr. Raynita Dsouza MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 19th, 2016
new patient
I have only had my initial visit with Dr Raynita but I already LOVE her! I switched to her from Lee Memorial. I was ready to leave Lee Memorial due to always seeing a new doctor each visit (student doc), not being able to develop a doc/pt relationship, and several billing dept errors! I wanted a family doctor that was not a big affiliated office. One where I would consistently see the same doctor and one I could build a trusted doc/pt relationship with. After some research I decided to try Dr Raynita.. and I am so glad I did! She is by far the most compassionate doctor I have met in a long time. She genuinely cared and listened to me. She was not afraid to help and was not intimidated by my health issues. She also gave me her honest opinion and was not afraid to tell me she thought I may be making a mistake on something I had discussed with her. She spent adequate time getting to know me and right of the bat sent me for thorough lab work that Lee Memorial never did in the 3 years I went to them! As some of the other reviews have stated, the front staff seems a bit unorganized and short temperament. However, I am not there to see them I am there to see the Dr so for right now that is not a big deal to me. I hope that I found a doctor for years to come and I wish I would have switched sooner!!

August 18th, 2016
Great Doctor
A very nice doctor,,,,,,very pretty as well. Office Staff could be friendlier. Tammy is nasty at times( mood disorder)...

August 16th, 2016
she is lovley

June 30th, 2016
Drs. definitely DO differ from state to state- Dr. Souza......thumbs up!
Dr. was nothing like MI drs I'm used to. She was VERY nice, prompt, didn'T MAKE ME WAIT FOREVER. Didn't give me any problems whatsoever in re writing my for my medication. She used a prescription pad and not a laptop and printer. I'm a new patient but was able to get in right away as I was completely out of my Coumadin as I am a stroke survivor. She wasn't threatened by my knowledge of medicine, medical issues and conditions. I am now moving to FL and Dr. Souza has agreed to help me help myself by hooking me up with the correct specialist's who can do what is needed to get me back walking after 16 yrs.Finally someone who'll listen to me and not push pharmaceuticals at me I do not like new drugs. Don't trust really till been out on the market 5+ years and has NO deaths from and has mild minor side effectst.

May 26th, 2016
I thought that Dr. D'Souza was very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. BUT, her STAFF is basically inept! Terrible lack of professionalism, sometimes rude, and definitely not helpful. They do not return calls, nor follow up with requests. She needs to hire more professional help or else she will continue to lose patients, as I have left.

August 4th, 2015
love this doctor
Both doctors are fabulous. They listen, they care and I highly recommend them. The only problem with their practice is the abject rudeness of Tammy, the woman at the front desk. If you can tolerate Tammy ... you have found Doctors you will stay with forever. Melissa is a dream...she is professional and friendly and very educated.

June 7th, 2015
As a healthcare provider myself, the ease of working with Dr. N. D'Souza is appreciated. Time is not wasted which I also appreciate.

May 15th, 2015
Awesome Doctor
VERY understanding helpful Doctor.Recommend to EVERYONE !!!

February 26th, 2015
She is so energetic and is able to diagnose and process information quickly. Staff is very efficient

January 26th, 2015
Michael
The lady behind the desk needs to learn 'People Skills" ! Her name is TAMMY and I refuse to come back to this doctor because of her lousy attitude!

January 13th, 2015
thank God for Dr. D'Souza
Dr Raynita D'Souza is a kind and caring person and most important is an intelligent Doctor. knows her stuff... She is worth waiting for and I have am so fortunate to have her as my PCP. She may not spend alot of time with you ,but there's no need to.. that;s what her highly qualified staff is there for and they know exactly what to do,, keep the good work up I know and have seen the weirdos you have to put up . god bless youall

December 16th, 2014
horrible staff
Her staff member was very rude to me today I called to ask for a referral and she rudly interrupted me in mid conversation and said call back after 4 patients cone first excuse me I am a patient I felt absolutely disrespected and when she awnsered the phone she sounded so unprofessional and upset that right there made me change my ppc I didbt even wanna meet the doctor I have no idea what her name was wish I did cause that right there makes her look bad im not even the type to complain butI thought that was so rude like how ate you gonna treatr your patience like that I just wanted everyone to know how I was treated and I'm very unsatisfied I will never ever have her as a doctor thanks to her worker.