A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raysa Marrero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raysa Marrero is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marrero graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Marrero has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raysa Acosta Marrero MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raysa A. Marrero practice?
- Dr. Raysa Marrero has 1 office location.
- Dr. Raysa Marrero practices Emergency Medicine near Palmetto Bay, FL.