A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rayson Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rayson Yang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yang
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Yang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rayson Yang, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Interventional Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Yang has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rayson Yang MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rayson Yang practice?
- Dr. Rayson Yang has 1 office location.
Dr. Rayson Yang practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Toms River, NJ.
See Toms River Cardiologists.