Pediatricians
2700 SW 3rd Ave
Ste 1F
Coral Way, Miami, FL 33129
305-285-2574
Locations and availability (1)

|  Amazing pediatrician!  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2013

I have known Dr. Cordero since my son was born (he's 4 now) and my 2 year old and 1 month old are also her patients. She is amazing! I have called her and her partner, Dr. Perez-Silva, in the middle of the night and they have returned my calls within half an hour. They always follow up with us and keep us informed of everything that is going on with our kids. I definitely recommend her! The only downside is the wait (sometimes 30 minutes), but it's a small price to pay!

Feb 26th, 2013

Dr. Cordero has seen my 2 children from birth. I have a 2 yeard and a 9 month old. I absolutely love the way she treats my children. the whole staff is wonderful. I would recommend Dr. Cordero to any one needing a pediatrician.

Jan 27th, 2013

Cordero has been my son's pediatrician since he was born and he is now 3.5. I like that her practice is small with only two other female doctors, all mothers themselves. I am nearly always in and out in an hour and everyone, staff and doctors, is warm and caring. I love them and recommend them to every parent I know who is looking for a good pediatrician.

Jul 18th, 2012

This doctor will not care about the weel been of her pations, i been concern about my sons helth because he dosent eat and she will not even care