Dr. Rayze Simonson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rayze Simonson?

July 27th, 2016

Dr. Simonson is just terrific. She is extremely well trained and keeps up on all the latest data. She has an excellent sense of humor and bedside manner.

February 17th, 2016

Dr. Simonson is a phenomenal doctor. She makes you feel like you are the only person in the universe--the level of care and attention she provides is unbelievable. She never makes me feel rushed, always asks interesting, important questions that other doctors forget, and gives great life and medical advice. I go to her because I feel that she takes the health and well-being of her patients seriously and personally.

May 18th, 2015

Terrible practice, inpatient and flippant staff. Doctors (I saw more then one in the practice throughout my years there) treat you as an afterthought. If you have options for your medical care, find another doctor and practice.

April 8th, 2015

Dr. Simonson is very thorough, a great listener and notices even the small details both said or not said.

May 9th, 2013

most painful examination I've had in my life

I have a high pain tolerance and yet would be on the verge of tears whenever she examined me. She's not a very good listener and generally awful.

November 27th, 2012

Jen

Her obstetric examinations were the most painful thing I've experienced short of giving birth. When I had difficulty healing after a c-section, she didn't seem very knowledgable about course of treatment to pursue. She's my least favority physician in the Westcare practice :(

February 6th, 2012

Terrible bedside manner

She is kind of mean. Do not go to her if you're trying to conceive. She's rather cold, and very cavalier about treatment. She won't care if you miscarry.

August 4th, 2011

Yearly Checkup

She is the worst OBGYN I have ever seen. Worst internal exam I have ever had, she didn't even wait for me to get in position before she started. Her response to my health issue was completely irrational...I can't even believe a doctor would give that response. I told her that all of a sudden at the age of 30 I developed severe motion sickness and her response was that I must have gone on too many rides when I was younger. Overall, worst experience!

February 18th, 2011

i would pay out-of-network for her

i have stuck with Dr. Simonson for over 15 years, whether or not she took my health coverage. she is worth it

May 14th, 2010

Rayze Simonson is the best gynecologist I've ever been to. I felt completely comfortable asking her questions and sharing information. I've had breast pain for a while and most doctors I've been to have brushed it off because I am fairly young. Dr. Simonson felt the small lump and weird tissue I've been concerned about, sent me for an ultrasound, and even offered a referral to a breast specialist in case I was still worried, even though my ultrasound came back fine. She didn't push me to get the HPV vaccine, which I really appreciated. I would recommend her to anyone.

October 17th, 2017