Dr. Abbas Raza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abbas Raza?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Abbas Raza?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

April 12th, 2017

Thank you to Dr. Raza and Staff! Appreciate your dedication, professionalism and kindness! Many thanks for the miracle you gifted us!

September 25th, 2015

Didn't communicate procedure

October 14th, 2014

Run from this doctor

I was scheduled with Raza for an EGD at noon. I wasn't taken back until 5:30 in the afternoon. I was a very sick patient at this point. What they found was not 1, but 3 bleeding ulcers, one of which was close to perforating the stomach wall. When I woke up in recovery, his nurse was very confused about next steps for me because Dr. Raza didn't bother to stick around after the procedure to even prescribe medication. She had to get another doctor to help me. I was in bad shape. To make matters worse, I was supposed to have been under anesthesia during the EGD, instead I was wide awake and in excrutiating pain for the entire procedure. I couldn't call out because of the bite block in my mouth and the scope going down my throat, and I couldn't motion with my hands, because my hands were strapped down. I know all this because I heard him call out "biopsy" 7 times; each time he took a sample of my stomach tissue and sent it up for collection. This guy is a horrible doctor! If you value your health, stay away from him!! The only reason he gets 1 star is because the survey doesn't allow for a zero star rating.

August 4th, 2010

Not impressed

I began going Dr Raza for Colitis when I moved to NWA a few years ago. I really like his PA Jamie and my first appointment went well. He ordered a colonoscopy, upper gi, and capsule study. I expected this. When I went to the hospital to get the capsule study done they said that my appt had been cancelled and to call my dr. ( I had taken off work and not eaten since the night before- I was ticked!) I called the office and the lady gave me the run around and said she would have to talk to the dr. Two weeks later I still had not heard back so I called and she said she wasnt sure if the Dr wanted me to have the test done. Long story short- this type of thing happend often with his office staff. After all the test were finally done (4 months later) it took another 2 1/2 months for them to get me in for a follow up. Then he wanted me to do more blood tests and a bm test to see if I was having a flare. Overall, I dealt with a flare for nearly 6 months before he finally put me on the meds. I have since found a new doctor!

May 25th, 2010

Colonoscopy

I doubt if I would recommend him to anyone. Not a good personality, and really couldnt care if he explained things after the procedure, all he said was go see your own doctor. I have very little faith in doctors who just want to see me when they do the procedure, and then blow me off afterwards.Time to look for another doctor when my colonoscopy comes due again.

November 20th, 2008

This doctor wanted to put me through $2000 worth of tests and I am not even having any symptoms! When I said no, he refused to give me the medicine I need and refused to be my doctor. My insurance doesn't cover the tests he wanted and even my doctor from Illinois (where I moved to Arkansas from) said I didn't need all those tests. Very unprofessional, he and his staff. I feel that he is prejudice against me because I don't have a lot of money.

September 17th, 2008

Don't waste your time!!

This guy is a quack..waste of my time and $$!!!

July 25th, 2016