Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raza Dilawari
Dr. Raza Dilawari, MD, BS, FACS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Dilawari is affiliated with Methodist Fayette Hospital, Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett and Methodist North Hospital. Dr. Dilawari has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Raza Dilawari has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Raza Dilawari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Christopher Byrne
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Memphis, TN 0.01 mi10
Dr. Jeffrey Glezer
Memphis, TN 0.01 mi27
Dr. Reshma Brahmbhatt
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Memphis, TN 0.01 mi5