A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raza Dilawari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raza Dilawari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raza Dilawari, BS, FACS, MBBS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dilawari graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dilawari has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nea Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raza Ali Dilawari BS, FACS, and MBBS is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raza A. Dilawari practice?
- Dr. Raza Dilawari has 1 office location.
Dr. Raza Dilawari practices Surgery near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Surgeons.