A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raza Hashmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hashmi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raza Hashmi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hashmi graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Hashmi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- Defiance Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raza Hashmi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raza Hashmi practice?
- Dr. Raza Hashmi has 1 office location.
Dr. Raza Hashmi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Internists and Toledo Cardiologists.