Learn more about Dr. Raza Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raza Khan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raza Khan, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Faculty Of Health Sciences, Ben Gurion University Of The Negev.
Dr. Khan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Howard University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raza Latif Khan MD is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raza L. Khan practice?
- Dr. Raza Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Raza Khan practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Neurologists and Washington Sleep Medicine Doctors.