A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raza Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raza Khan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raza Khan, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Faculty Of Health Sciences, Ben Gurion University Of The Negev.
Dr. Khan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Howard University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raza L Khan MD is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raza L. Khan practice?
- Dr. Raza Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raza Khan practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC.
See Washington Neurologists and Washington Sleep Medicine Doctors.