A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raza Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raza Khan, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Faculty Of Health Sciences, Ben Gurion University Of The Negev.
Dr. Khan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Howard University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 3 plans
- The Chartered Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans