Learn more about Dr. Raza Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raza Khan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raza Khan, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Faculty Of Health Sciences, Ben Gurion University Of The Negev.
Dr. Khan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Howard University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raza Latif Khan MD is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raza L. Khan practice?
- Dr. Raza Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Raza Khan practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Neurologists and Washington Sleep Medicine Doctors.