Learn more about Dr. Raza Orakzai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raza Orakzai is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raza Orakzai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Orakzai graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Orakzai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raza Orakzai MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raza Orakzai practice?
- Dr. Raza Orakzai has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raza Orakzai practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, WA and Tacoma, WA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Cardiologists.