Learn more about Dr. Raza Orakzai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raza Orakzai is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orakzai
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Orakzai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raza Orakzai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Orakzai graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Orakzai has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raza Orakzai MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raza Orakzai practice?
- Dr. Raza Orakzai has 1 office location.
Dr. Raza Orakzai practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Internists and Tacoma Cardiologists.