Learn more about Dr. Raza Orakzai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raza Orakzai is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orakzai
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Orakzai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raza Orakzai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Orakzai graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Orakzai has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raza Orakzai MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raza Orakzai practice?
- Dr. Raza Orakzai has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raza Orakzai practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, WA and Tacoma, WA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Cardiologists.