Overall Review

3.6

October 13th, 2011
I HAVE BEEN SEEING DR. SHAH FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS. HE IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR WHO CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. HE ALWAYS LETS YOU HAVE AS MUCH TIME AS YOU NEED WITH HIM. WHETHER IT IS IN HIS OFFICE OR AT THE HOSPITAL. HE GIVES YOU HONEST AND STRAIGHT FORWARD ANSWERS. I WOULD RECOMEND HIM TO ANYONE.

May 12th, 2011
Professional Doctor
I went to Dr. Shah for a CPAP titration (fitment/settings) and follow ups. The office staff was always friendly and very accomodating to my schedule,even when I had to cancel an appointment once. The wait was minimal (I usually go mid-day before lunch). The doctor thought to preemptively add the heater and humidifier option to my CPAP to prevent sinus or dry mouth issues. I suspect that move saved me some discomfort, and also the hassle of getting an upgrade approved by insurance later on. Dr. Shah doesn't become your best friend or talk about the weather. He is very professional and reserved, getting straight to the problem at hand and prescribing the appropriate treatment. For my particular condition (Apnea), I felt the care I received was very good. In many cases, the 5, 10, 30 minutes spent with any competent doctor is the easy part! The time and effort spent making appointments, dealing with insurance and being able to get billing questions answered that makes the experience good or bad. This office team is great to work with!