Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raza Shah has the following 2 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Raza Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Martinsburg, WV.
Dr. Johny Alencherry
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Martinsburg, WV 4.85 mi33
Dr. Shaheen Iqbal
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Martinsburg, WV 4.85 mi30
Dr. Pajman Danai
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Martinsburg, WV 4.85 mi16