A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Razak Dosani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Razak Dosani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dosani
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dosani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Razak Dosani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dosani graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dosani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Razak Abdulsattar Dosani MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Razak A. Dosani practice?
- Dr. Razak Dosani has 1 office location.
Dr. Razak Dosani practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Cape Coral, FL.
See Cape Coral Internists, Cape Coral Pulmonologists, and Cape Coral Critical Care Practitioners.