A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Razak Dosani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Razak Dosani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dosani graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dosani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Razak Abdulsattar Dosani MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Razak A. Dosani practice?
- Dr. Razak Dosani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Razak Dosani practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists, Fort Myers Pulmonologists, and Fort Myers Critical Care Practitioners.