A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Razak Kherani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kherani
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kherani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Razak Kherani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kherani graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Kherani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- EMH Regional Medical Center
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Razak U Kherani MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Razak U. Kherani practice?
- Dr. Razak Kherani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Razak Kherani practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Elyria, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH and Lorain, OH.
See Elyria Internists and Elyria Cardiologists.