A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Razan Ammari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Razan Ammari is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ammari
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ammari Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ammari graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Ammari has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Razan Farah Ammari MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Razan F. Ammari practice?
- Dr. Razan Ammari has 6 office locations.
Dr. Razan Ammari practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Norwalk, CA.
See Garden Grove Physiatrists.