A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Razan Ammari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Razan Ammari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ammari graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Ammari has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Razan Farah Ammari MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Razan F. Ammari practice?
- Dr. Razan Ammari has 6 office locations.
Dr. Razan Ammari practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Norwalk, CA.
See Garden Grove Physiatrists.