Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Razee Ahmad
Dr. Razee Ahmad, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Newton, MS. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ahmad is affiliated with Newton Regional Hospital, Riley Hospital and Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Razee Ahmad has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Razee Ahmad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newton, MS.
Dr. Veronica Johnson
Newton, MS 2.05 mi23
Dr. Samuel Olaleye
Union, MS 14.02 mi7
Dr. Margaret Powell
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Union, MS 14.02 mi25