A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Razee Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Razee Ahmad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Razee Ahmad, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center
- Newton Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Razee Ameir Ahmad BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Razee A. Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Razee Ahmad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Razee Ahmad practices Internal Medicine near Meridian, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, MS.
See Meridian Internists.