Learn more about Dr. Razee Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Razee Ahmad is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Razee Ahmad, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center
- Newton Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahmad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Razee A. Ahmad practice?
Dr. Razee Ahmad practices Internal Medicine near Meridian, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, MS.
See Meridian Internists.