Learn more about Dr. Razi Arifuddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Razi Arifuddin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arifuddin
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arifuddin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Razi Arifuddin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Stomach Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Arifuddin graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Arifuddin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texoma Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Razi M Arifuddin MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Razi M. Arifuddin practice?
- Dr. Razi Arifuddin has 1 office location.
Dr. Razi Arifuddin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Internists and Santa Rosa Gastroenterologists.