A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Razi Arifuddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Razi Arifuddin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arifuddin
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Arifuddin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Razi Arifuddin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Stomach Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Arifuddin graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Arifuddin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texoma Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Razi M Arifuddin MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Razi M. Arifuddin practice?
- Dr. Razi Arifuddin has 1 office location.
Dr. Razi Arifuddin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Internists and Santa Rosa Gastroenterologists.