A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Razi Arifuddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Razi Arifuddin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Razi Arifuddin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Stomach Cancer
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Arifuddin graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arifuddin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texoma Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Razi Mohammed Arifuddin MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Razi M. Arifuddin practice?
- Dr. Razi Arifuddin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Razi Arifuddin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sherman, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX and Rochester, NY.
See Sherman Internists and Sherman Gastroenterologists.