Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Razi Hekmat
Dr. Razi Hekmat, MD is a Doctor primarily located in National City, CA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hekmat is affiliated with Paradise Valley Hospital, Sharp Grossmont Hospital and Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women. Dr. Hekmat has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Razi Hekmat has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Razi Hekmat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near National City, CA.
Dr. Rosemarie Lim
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
National City, CA 0 mi27
Dr. Georgia Allen
National City, CA 0 mi26
Dr. Troy Niguidula
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
National City, CA 0 mi19