Unprofessional, rude, lack of compassion show details Unprofessional, rude, lack of compassion
by Kim Reynolds on Jul 30th, 2015

Dr. Hekmat was absolutely unprofessional. We actually had to ask that he be replaced as our son's attending physician because he refused to communicate with us and we fears for his well-being.

Avoid Dr. Hekmat at all costs show details Avoid Dr. Hekmat at all costs
by Kim Reynolds on Jul 29th, 2015

We have never encountered such an incompetent, unprofessional physician as Dr. Hekmat. We are actually had to ban him from treating our son and had a different attending physician replace him.

Jul 23rd, 2015

Easy to talk to; Takes time to explain ; accurate and concise. Helped me with my senior mother who has terminal cancer.

excellent physician show details excellent physician
by Jordan on Mar 16th, 2013

In a world filled with immediate this and drive-thru that, I am very pleased to find a physician that hasn't caught on to the "instant" trend. I have seen physicians in the past that due to my young age of 28 and appearance of good health, my problems are seen as miniscule and irrelevant. I have had the opposite experiences at Dr. Hekmat's office, receiving genuine care in a relaxed environment. Dr. Hekmat is a physician who I give the utmost respect and trust when it comes to my health and well being. During my routine visits with Dr. Hekmat, I don't feel rushed, i feel listened to, and every issue I have, big or small, receives all the attention it deserves. Dr. Hekmat and his staff remind me of why people in health care choose their profession. Dr. Hekmat is insightful, very considerate, and honest. I believe it is important to have an honest primary care physician because it makes me comfortable with all my concerns, which it turn provides the best care possible. Despite my prognoses, I always find myself leaving his office with a smile and hopeful that I have a team behind me to support me whenever needed. I too have noticed that his rapport with all his other patients is similar to mine. Dr. Hekmat's staff is phenomenal. They are extremely good at what they do, do things in a timely manner, and are the perfect example of excellent customer service. My multiple experiences with Dr. Hekmat have made me feel safe again with healthcare professionals. I wouldn't hesitate to refer any of my friends and close family to Dr. Hekmat and his staff. Thank you for my wonderful care you provide.